John Whitgift Foundation has a wide pool of talent across the foundation. Our people work in a variety of roles, caring for and assisting thousands of people in Croydon on a daily basis. John Whitgift Foundation’s staff are based in our schools, care homes, Carers’ Information Service or in the Foundation’s head office in central Croydon.
Foundation head office
- Martin Corney – Chief Executive
- Michael Webb – Chief Finance Officer
- Helen Gough – Director of Property
- Paula Edwards – Head of Marketing and Communications
- Andrea Pigden – Interim HR Director
Our Court governors come from a range of educational, care and business backgrounds. They oversee the day-to-day management of the charity, led by Chief Executive Martin Corney. The Court of Governors meets four times a year to make key decisions and discuss the Foundation. Governors also sit on subcommittees that meet three times a year relating to aspects of the Foundation’s work.